Neilmed Piercing Aftercare Spray
Briefly explained, you take care of a piercing in 4 steps:
- Rinse your piercing daily with running water, e.g. in the shower
- Use a sterile saline solution 2x a day, Neilmed Wound Wash is the best on the market.
- Avoid all pressure on the piercing, not on temples, headphones, hat...
- Shorten your post or labret and make a check up appointment after 6 weeks so that your piercing can start the 3rd healing phase quickly.
- Piercing bubbles
- Excessive swelling
- Crooked growth piercing
- Grow out piercing
- Allergic reaction piercing
A decent piercer can help you with any problem.
Make a check up appointment so that we can get you back on the right track as soon as possible.
It is certainly true that ailments are normal, but most do not just go away on their own.
So intervene in time, so that you do not have to struggle unnecessarily during your healing.